- What kind of personal data do we collect
- How we collect personal data
- Why we collect personal data
- How long we keep your personal data
- Your rights
Who We Are:
The company with the name "Panagiotidou I. Chrysoula" ("Panos Rent a Scooter" or "Business" or "We" or "us") based in Kaisariani, Attica, 36 Ethnikis Antistasis ave, tel. 2107213875, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, acting as Processor, collects, stores, uses, and generally processes your personal data.
- What categories of personal data do we collect
- Information related to your reservation: Name, email address, Driver’s License number, Identity card number, contact telephone, home address. Dates and location of pick up / drop off your motorcycle.
- If you are not a member of Panos Rent a Scooter and want to register you can create a username and a password for each future use.
- We collect some information using the cookies of our website such as: IP address, the type of your browser, your operating system, mobile device detectors, the country from which you enter our website.
- In exceptional and rare cases we may collect personal data that is sensitive personal data such as (indicative) health data (for example if an accident occurs and we may work with insurance companies to cover liability in case of injury). In this case we collect this data under your explicit, clear, fully aware and freely granted to us consent.
- How we collect your personal data
We may collect information in 2 ways: from you or from information we receive through cookies when someone visits our website.
- When making a reservation
- When you make a reservation on our website or send us a price quote via email or via the contact form on our website, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information to proceed with booking a motorcycle. This information includes customer name, contact details. In addition, we collect information related to the place of pick up / drop off the motorcycle, rental dates, additional requests, or preferences.
- Why we collect your personal data: to confirm your identity, to proceed with the booking of the vehicle you have chosen and to prepare the booking for execution upon your arrival, for example:
- Confirm and secure your reservation
- Modify or cancel your reservation
- Contact you about your booking
- When you browse our website
II. With this data processing we aim at a better understanding of our visitors' needs, to offer them personalized services and to improve their browsing experience.
C. When you register as a member by creating an account (with username and password)
We may collect the above data from our website or by telephone from your communication with our employees or through our email address.
- Why we collect personal data
- We may collect personal data to offer you the products or services you have requested from us and to proceed with related actions such as invoicing and contacting you with any matter relating to your booking.
- We may also process your personal data if the processing is necessary to: collect data only as required by Law, regulation or court decision, prosecutor's order, or any other obligation under the Law.
- The protection of our or third party's property, rights, and security.
- The strengthening of the terms of service on our website or the terms and conditions of rental and transaction with us.
- How long do we keep your personal data
- There may be cases where we will not be able to delete the above information even if you ask us (eg due to legal obligation to maintain, etc.). Your information will be retained in the event of a legal or other obligation such as crime suppression and money laundering and the resolution of legal issues. After the expiration of your data, they will be destroyed as soon as possible, without further identification.
- With whom we share your personal data
We do not share your personal data with third parties
- We may pass this data on to third parties so that we can offer services to you, to make motorcycle reservations, request additional services from us (e.g., insurance, etc.) and meet your needs, your requests, and your expectations.
- In case of transfer of personal data from the EU to countries outside the EU. We use contractual clauses, ensuring that these data transfers comply with applicable privacy laws.
- Technical Organizational Measures
We take all necessary security measures and precautions, as well as all technical organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality of the data provided by you and their security.
To help us protect your privacy, your account username and password must be kept secure.
We store your personal data on servers and secure systems within the EEA.
- Because there is no security on the internet or data transfer and the means of exchanging information vary depending on how you communicate, your personal data may be made visible to third parties, unauthorized persons. If you believe that your account is not secure for any reason, please contact us immediately.
- We make every effort to keep your data secure. As a result, we may sometimes use less secure communication methods to make it more convenient for you. For example, you may receive unencrypted emails from us because most users do not know how to read encrypted messages. This means that if a third-party gains access to this information it can read it more easily than encrypted messages. Such messages may contain personal data. We strongly recommend that you do not send us personal confidential information via email or text, such as your credit card number or account passwords. For greater security in your communication, we advise you to use the contact form we have on our website.
8) The rules governing data collection
- We use your personal data exclusively for the reason we collected it and the time for which we need it.
- We maintain the data that we are obliged by law to keep.
- We explain fully and in detail why we need this data and how we use it (unless we have a legitimate interest not to do so).
- We check and update the privacy information at regular intervals.
- We do not pass on personal data to third parties unless they have a legal reason or interest or your consent.
9) Your rights
You have the right to:
I. The right to information: Our company will respond to any request regarding your personal data, with precision, clarity, and transparency, in simple and clear language.
II. The right of access: You have the right to free access to all personal data you provide to us in printed or electronic form and to any relevant information such as the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data and the processing time.
III. The right to correct: You have the right to correct incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated data, where permitted by law and regulations.
IV. The right to portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data in a structured readable form to you or to third parties.
V. The right to delete / forget: You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
VI. The right of limitation: You have the right to request a restriction on any processing by us when you dispute the accuracy of your data and we have not yet confirmed the accuracy of that data.
VII. The right to object to acts relating to direct marketing.
VIII. Submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (for more information www.dpa.gr)
You can exercise all the above rights with a document that you address to us via email and free of charge (email: email@example.com)
Our company will respond to your request within 30 days.
We update this policy whenever necessary. If there are significant changes in the policy or the way we use your personal data, we will post an update here on our website and inform you of any changes.